Stratus Magento 2 Guides - Site Changes Not Appearing
If product or theme changes on a Magento 2 site are not showing, there are numerous caches that might need to be cleared. In no particular order, check all of these sources:
- Re-deploy static files (clear
pub/static, then deploy)
- Re-compile or reset production mode (this also clears static files)
- Flush and clean the Magento 2 cache
- Clear the local browser cache or test with an incognito tab in Chrome or private tab in Firefox
- Use [/usr/share/stratus/cli cache.all.clear]
The easiest way to do clear Vanish without root access:
- Go to Varnish > Info in the STRATUS Admin panel.
- Click Flush Cache.
Reinit Autoscaling or ZDD
If autoscaling is on and [ZDD (Zero Downtime Deployment)] is not enabled, the changes are in a folder that is included in the autoscaling configuration, the autoscaling may need reinitializing. To reinitialize, run the [/usr/share/stratus/cli autoscaling.reinit] command.
If ZDD is enabled, you will need to run the commands to make your new code live. [/usr/share/stratus/cli zerodowntime.init] then [/usr/share/stratus/cli zerodowntime.switch]
Was this page helpful?
Glad to hear it! Have any more feedback? Please share it here.
Sorry to hear that. Have any more feedback? Please share it here.