Stratus Panel - Elasticsearch > Version
Webscale STRATUS allows for the choice of different versions of Elasticsearch.
- Older extensions for Magento 1 will require version 2.x (e.g. version 2.3, version 2.4) depending on the requirements of the extension.
- For Magento Community 2.3+, please check the supported version here: System Requirements
To change the Elasticsearch version,
- Go to Elasticsearch > Version in the Webscale STRATUS sidebar menu.
- Select the desired Elasticsearch version from the dropdown.
- Click UPDATE to save the changes.
You must also configure Magento to use Elasticsearch.
Was this page helpful?
Glad to hear it! Have any more feedback? Please share it here.
Sorry to hear that. Have any more feedback? Please share it here.
Last modified January 1, 0001