Stratus Environment Types
For more on Magento modes, see the Magento 2 documentation
Your STRATUS account allows for one Production Environment for hosting your live store. Live stores may only be accessed on Production Environments.
For autoscaling plans (as opposed to our Resource-Based plans), Default Session billing can be switched to collect sessions from Google Analytics if preferred.
Based on your plan, you are entitled to create one or more Development Environments. These Environments can be used for programming, staging, or testing purposes.
To create a new Environment for an existing STRATUS account, contact Stratus support. Please allow up to 24 hours for the Environment to be created.
When using Development Environments, keep in mind:
- You can not run a store with live domains on a development Environment.
- These Environments are rate limited and cron services are disabled. You may still run cron manually via CLI for testing.
- There are no extra charges for using Development Environments. However, all space used for them is included in the total drive space used for your production STRATUS Environment and may be limited by your STRATUS plan.
- GoogleBot is blocked from accessing Development Environments.
- You may go over your plan allotment for development environments. The system will automatically add $25 to your bill per environment in these cases.
Was this page helpful?
Glad to hear it! Have any more feedback? Please share it here.
Sorry to hear that. Have any more feedback? Please share it here.