Stratus Panel - Access > Controlling Access
Since your Webscale STRATUS pricing is based on user sessions, it is prudent to restrict users to only those that should be visiting a Magento environment. For example, if a environment is not shipping or selling to customers in Russia, then visitors from Russia can be blocked.
STRATUS provides the following methods for controlling access:
- Protect Website — Set a sitewide username and password in order to access any part of the environment.
- Protect URL — Restrict access to specific URL paths in a Magento environment by setting a username and password.
- Restrict By IP Address — Restrict access to an environment by allowing or denying specific IP addresses.
- Block Countries — Block users who are trying to access a Magento environment based on their country location of access.
- Block Bots — Block unnecessary “bots” from indexing a Magento environment.
Was this page helpful?
Glad to hear it! Have any more feedback? Please share it here.
Sorry to hear that. Have any more feedback? Please share it here.