Stratus - Upgrading and Downgrading
Upgrading and Downgrading depends on your current term.
- Upgrade or downgrade will be charged a setup fee which will be the base fee of the current plan you are moving to and have a minimum 1 month commitment.
- You may move to a 1 year contract and the setup fee will no longer apply
- You may not downgrade an environment that is on a yearly plan lower than the original commitment.
- You may upgrade to a higher plan level with a minimum 1 month commitment. You may downgrade freely after being upgraded as long as it is to the original or higher level plan
- You are free to swap plans, ie you have a starter and a lite, you may move the environments and make the starter the lite and vise versa. You may not downgrade any of your plans in the process.
Was this page helpful?
Glad to hear it! Have any more feedback? Please share it here.
Sorry to hear that. Have any more feedback? Please share it here.
Last modified January 1, 0001