Release Notes 2023
Release notes for STRATUS 2023
- ENG-110 Intermittent CDN 502 Error due to AWS Cloudfront keep-alive timeout
- OP-196 application/json mime added to gzip and brotil types in all nginx templates
- Update MySQL 8 minor version for mysqldump memory leak fix. Applied on Redeploy.
- ENG-12 NodeJS container needs to be able to connect to magento before it can init
- OP-128 Restores for MySQL 8 from ZFS Snapshots
- Composer2 revoked back from 2.3.5 to 2.2.17 as per Magento 2 requirements
- nvm manager logic added to build always latest (currently v0.39.3)
- webp installer logic added to build always latest (currently 1.3.0)
- ImageMagick updated to 7.1.0-60 (latest)
- PHP versions within ssh, cron, and php-fpm images updated to the latest version for 8.0 and 8.1 versions
- Datadog agent has been updated to the latest version. Added logic to build always the latest
- New Relic agent updated to the latest version 8.0/8.1 images
- xDebug updated to the latest from version 3 (3.2.0)
- Tideways module updated to the latest.
- Blackfire module has been updated to the latest.
- In 8.0/8.1, Cron docker images disabled modules by default (data dog and backfire), creating difficulties with Cron execution of specific Magento 2 modules.
OP-174 PHP-FPM/CRON/SSHD 7.4 images updated to the latest and last version (7.4.33) and locked for any further updates (EOL)
Was this page helpful?
Glad to hear it! Have any more feedback? Please share it here.
Sorry to hear that. Have any more feedback? Please share it here.
Last modified January 1, 0001