Load Testing Webscale Stratus
If a Production-level load test is desired:
- Notify Webscale STRATUS Support to set up a testing window.
- MageMojo Support will also check the Production environment for auto-scaling and prepare monitors for any runaway processes.
- Support will monitor the test and send diagnostic information on bottlenecks and other information helpful to diagnose any issues.
Customers requesting Production-level load testing should be aware that:
- Load testing will impact billing. Google Analytics may report a large increase in user sessions which will be charged as part of the STRATUS billing.
- Production testing will limitlessly auto-scale the environment on the web front end (PHP). The database will quickly become the bottleneck, usually due to row level locks.
Customers will be responsible for any billing charges incurred as a result of the increased traffic demands of the testing scenarios.
Catalog Search paths are rate limits by IP and cannot be altered due to their susceptability to malicious attacks.
Was this page helpful?
Glad to hear it! Have any more feedback? Please share it here.
Sorry to hear that. Have any more feedback? Please share it here.