Stratus Panel - SSH > Info
Secure Shell (SSH) access is available through a special container on Webscale STRATUS. SSH can be used to manage files and run commands for your environment.
Configuring for SSH Access
To use SSH on a Webscale STRATUS environment, there are three important components:
- Info — see below for viewing the hostname and port number to access Webscale STRATUS via SSH.
- User — Users are individually created and managed for security access.
- Whitelist — Additional security for access is managed by allowing only certain IPs to access a Webscale STRATUS environment.
To view your SSH access information, go to SSH > Info in the sidebar menu.
- Service — To the right of “SSH,” “Running” should be showing. If not, contact MageMojo support.
- SSH Host — This is the hostname to use when accessing the STRATUS environment.
- SSH Port — STRATUS uses non-standard port numbers to thwart hackers scanning for normal SSH access ports.
When accessing a Webscale STRATUS environment via SSH, the combination of hostname, port, user, and password is required. Additionally, the IP from where the access is attempted must be whitelisted.
Troubleshooting SSH Access
- If your connection is immediately closed, double check you have whitelisted the correct IP.
- If you get a password prompt but fail the password check, double check or reset your password.
- If you get a key error, check that you have entered the correct public key in the Authorized Keys field.
Was this page helpful?
Glad to hear it! Have any more feedback? Please share it here.
Sorry to hear that. Have any more feedback? Please share it here.
Last modified January 1, 0001