Stratus Panel - PHP > Info
Webscale STRATUS provides visibility into the PHP configurations of an environment.
To view the PHP information, go to PHP > Info in the Webscale STRATUS sidebar menu.
- Click RELOAD to reload the PHP configuration. The Status value (Enabled/Disabled) refers to the PHP status service.
- To copy any of the fields shown, click the Copy Icon in the upper-right of the field.
Webscale STRATUS provides additional tools related to managing PHP on a server:
- Version allows the changing of the PHP version used.
- Options provides for manually setting certain PHP parameters.
- Blackfire for enabling the Blackfire service.
- Xdebug for enabling Xdebug profiling.
Was this page helpful?
Glad to hear it! Have any more feedback? Please share it here.
Sorry to hear that. Have any more feedback? Please share it here.
Last modified January 1, 0001